DIRECTIONS INCREASING FINANCIAL SUSTAINABILITY OF ENTERPRISES IN THE CONDITIONS INDEPENDENT REGION
The article “Directions Increasing Financial Sustainability of Enterprises in the Conditions Independent Region” at studying the financial sustainability of the enterprise, ways to achieve it in an independent region in Ukraine. The purpose of the article is to analyze the financial sustainability of the enterprise as a component of the economic sustainability of the independent region. The set of research methods was used in the work, which is the methodology of analysis and organization of major publications, legislation and laws, namely the methods of generalization, comparison, chronology, analysis and generalization. A complex system of financial transformations in the form of a petal chart using markers using Microsoft Excel is used. The article considers the concept of "economic sustainability", which allows us to fully understand the importance of financial sustainability of the enterprise, as an integral part of it, in an autonomous region. The importance of social sustainability in the structure of economic sustainability as a central and most important factor in the formation of business and the state economy is proved. The results of the study were the conclusions made on the basis of research of scientific and legislative base of research on this issue, as well as the formation of the main directions of increasing financial sustainability on the basis of social sustainability, which formed a scientific novelty in economic research. The practical significance of scientific research and its results is the financial analysis of the food market as a key indicator of welfare, as the formation of society is the main link to which the supply of any market. This is the basis for the formation of an independent region at the center of which is the human need for socio-economic benefits. It is proposed to deepen research in the direction of social sustainability as one of the main factors influencing the economic sustainability of the enterprise.
2. Levytskyi, V. “Development of a system for increasing the economic stability of the enterprise on the basis of social strategies for enterprise development.” Buduiemo Novu Ukrainu, no.3, 2010, pp. 238-245. ekmair.ukma, ekmair.ukma.edu.ua/bitstream/handle/123456789/4598/Levyts%27kyy_Rozroblennya_systemy.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=yAccessed 30 Oct. 2020.
3. Vinichenko, I. & S.Kriuchok (). “Economic stability of the enterprise and its components”. Ahrosvit, no.24, 2016, agrosvit_2016_24_4.pdf. Accessed 30 Oct. 2020.
4. Melnychuk, Yu. M. “Application of systematic approaches to assessing the effectiveness of the bank in conditions of financial independence of the region.” Economies’ Horizons, no.1(8), 2019, pp. 36–43. eh.udpu, eh.udpu.edu.ua/article/view/170023. Accessed 30 Oct. 2020.
5. “Industrial production indices.” State Statistics Service, www.ukrstat.gov.ua/Accessed 30 Oct. 2020.
6. Krasnolutska, O.V. “Analysis of the functioning and trends of organizational development of the food industry of Ukraine.” Ekonomika Ta Upravlinnia Natsionalnym Hospodarstvom, no. 3 (14), 2019, pр. 66-70.
7. Tkachuk, I.H. & Yu.M.Melnychuk .“Economic mechanism of micro-level strategic development of the independent region.” Aktualni Problemy Rozvytku Rehionu, no. 15 (2), 2019, pp. 140-147.
8. Melnychuk, Yu., Chyrva, O.H., Chvertko, L. A., Chyrva, H.M., and V.V. Berbets. “The Role of Management in the Financial Independence of the Region.” Tem Journal, no.8. (2), 2019, pp. 584-590.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)