ACCOUNTING INFORMATION IN THE SYSTEM OF FORMATION OF ANTI-CRISIS MANAGEMENT OF PERSONNEL OF AGRICULTURAL ENTERPRISES
The article is aimed at determining the methodology formation of the system crisis management personnel of agricultural enterprises. The method of personnel analysis, their testing, professional qualification characteristics, compliance professional skills individual employees with their positions in order to increase the efficiency the personnel of the enterprise are studied.
In addition, it was argued that for agriculture, which occupies the last place in the implementation of progressive forms labor organization and production process management, adaptation of modern management experience, and especially for people management, is extremely necessary and relevant today. One such new approach is the transformation of HR staff into HR managers.
The main regularities are identified, positive, which contribute to the achievement of the goals of the state employment policy, and negative, which hinder their achievement. The authors noted that the trends of the process of reproduction of the system of jobs remain uncertain patterns and trends of reproduction of the system of jobs of domestic enterprises and the economy in general and do not realize reserves to increase employment efficiency by increasing the validity of state policy to create jobs and dissemination of models of economic behavior focused on the expanded intensive reproduction of the workplace system.
It is established that anti-crisis personnel management is an important component of enterprise management and has a significant impact on the efficiency of its economic activity.
2. Verba, D.V., and O.V. Tereshchenko. “Reproduction of the system of jobs as a factor in the scale of the scope of employment at industrial enterprises of Kyiv.” Economy and State, no.5, 2007, pp. 77-84.
3. Gavrilenko, V.O. “Accounting information in the system of crisis management.” Global and national economic problems, issue 20, 2017, pp. 946-949, global-national.in.ua/archive/20-2017/191.pdf. Accessed 15 Oct.2020.
4. Krykliy, A.S. “Formation and planning of additional staffing needs: methodological and practical aspects.” Economy and State, no.4, 2005, pp. 61-64.
5. Ligonenko, L.O. Anti-crisis management of the enterprise: theoretical and methodological principles and practical tools. Kyiv, Kyiv. nat. auction. econ. University, 2001.
6. Maletska, O.I. “Accounting of personnel of enterprises: methodical bases of research of process of formation and use/” Democratic governance, issue 12, 2013. Vernadsky National Library, nbuv.gov.ua/UJRN/DeVr_2013_12_35. Accessed 15 Oct.2020.
7. Nagirny, M. “Creation of HR-department at the enterprise.” Management practice, no.4 (4), 2007, pp.10-11.
8. Buriak, O.A., Maletska, O.I., Lopushnyak, G.S. etc. Personnel of agricultural enterprises: formation and use. Lviv, 2011.
9. Stangret, A.M. Anti-crisis management of the enterprise: Textbook. Lviv: Ukrainian Academy of Printing, 2008.
10. Shtangret, A.M., and O.I. Kopylyuk. Anti-crisis management of the enterprise: Textbook. Kyiv, Knowledge, 2007.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial NoDerivs 4.0 Unported License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access)